cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am need to pass a constant value in one field like Processed successfully and at the same time I have to pass another value Rejected. I tried value mapping but constant is empty it isnot picking the value. How to achieve both in constant,

Regards,

Mohammad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammad,

What is the condition for both?

You can try fix values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raghu,

In other field the value is coming like OK then the constant value processed it should take for that I mapped constant now it is working fine.But for now rejected I have to map for the same constant field.

If Ok came in the above field processed will take

If not Ok then it should take rejected in constant field.

This is my mapping logic.

Pls help...

Regards,

Mohammad.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammad,

Still the condition is not clear,is it like below

Source                                 Target

(OK)--------------------------------->Processed

(Not OK)---------------------------->Rejected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Pls find below

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohammad,

But how these constant values are determined?

any value from source??If yes try the below logic

Source-------------------If

then------------------------------Constant

condtions--------------Equals                                                       [Payroll]    ---Valuemapping---Target

else-------------------------------constant

[RJCT]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

The values are given as per the proxy configuration we are passing the values. We have to pass the values to constant. There is no source value coming from any file or field.

Need ur help..

Regards,

Mohammad

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammad,

But how payroll or RJCT is determined,if its constant i can be only one these.

Either it should be from source or something dyanmically passed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Raghu am passing it dynamically previously only one value was there now another value I have to add how to make it dynamicaaly even I configured value mapping also but for constant it is not passing the value.How to achieve this.

Regards,

Mohammad

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammad,

If it is dynamic you will have source or any piece of code of get it.

Map it as source and use the logic I gave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

This is the values I have to map both are constant values there is no source. Both values is given as manually we have to do. Any idea to achieve this logic..

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohammad,

This is not possible as constant is used when one value is fixed,You cant have multiple constant values like without any source.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Can we try this with RFC Lookup giving the constant values as we are doing in manullay.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammad,

If you can decide on how to decide whether its Payroll or rejected for a particular incoming message then only you can achieve it.

Constants are for hard-coding values,you can hard-code 2 values without any input.

Answers (0)