cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pushing data from MII to ECC but data is not getting updated in table using RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In my scenario, I am pushing data from MII to ECC through custom RFC and want to update that data in 'Z" table in ECC.

Here am successfully calling RFC through MII and even successfully received message(Status & Message) to MII . But in RFC, i have written code is like row by row am updating by writing INSERT statement.

If Sy-SUBRC = 0 then only i am sending STATUS & MESSAGE to MII. These updated fileds coming back to MII successfully, but when I am checking tables in R/3 system, data is not getting updated.

Moreover , when we tried to execute the RFC manually in R/3 system, that time data uploaded into table successfully.

Could anybody tell me what would the reason that data not uploading into table when we send it through MII.

Thanks & Regards,

Bujji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bujji!

Also you can try implicit DB update by using COMMIT WORK statement after insert operations.

Regards, Evgeniy.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bujji,

Are you using commit handling option in the RFC receiver channel??

Configuring the Receiver RFC Adapter - Advanced Adapter Engine - SAP Library

If you want to use this communication channel to call BAPIs as remote-enabled function modules that change the data in the database, choose Commit Handling for Single BAPI Calls .

If executed successfully, the transaction is written to the database by calling the function module BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT explicitly. If an error occurs, the transaction is rolled back by BAPI_TRANSACTION_ROLLBACK.

The result is determined by the value of the field TYPE in parameter RETURN. If successful, the tables are empty and the values "", "S", "I", and "W" are displayed. All other entries are evaluated as errors.

• To change this, choose BAPI Advanced Mode.
  • Enter the name to be evaluated as successful in the table.

Also check Q10 in this sap note 730870 - FAQ XI 3.0/ PI 7.0/ PI 7.1/ PI 7.11/ PI 7.2/ 7.3 RFC Adapter

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/0000730870

Regards,

Praveen.