cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to separate incoming files based on the salesorg

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an Idoc to File scenario. In the Idoc Field VKORG (sales organisation) based on its value the files should be placed in the respective folder in a server.(its a bypass scenario, hence mapping is not present)

For Example, SHPORD idocs are triggering with VKORG CA*, US*, AR* so all of these are going to a folder(*/invrt) but now i need specifically AR25, & AR26 to a different folder(*/invrtar) and it has only one receiver.

How can we do this in the ID part? Can We do it through routing?

This Scenario was in XI

Please provide me with some suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

xavisanse
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As saying Evgeny DC is an option.

Configuring ASMA you can specify directory and filename. In message mapping do an UDF.

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier!

It's mentioned above that this is bypass scenario. But I think that using java mapping in extended receiver determination we could get access to message payload and ASMA. But this needs to be checked.

Regards, Evgeniy.

xavisanse
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have re readed and seen. Sorry! Yes, the approach that you are commenting is correct   maybe it works, or maybe using one party for AR25 and AR26 but with Extended Recv Det with ASMA will be more smart

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But I'm afraid that for extended RD we'll need real sender interface with message type.

Regards, Evgeniy.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • You can use a Conditional Interface Determination or add a Condition to the Inbound Processing in ICO to add multiple Inbound Interfaces with the condition. This in turn can then go to multiple receiver communication channel using your Receiver agreement / Outbound Processing.

Regards

Bhavesh

0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

This is in the XI and using classic configuration.

can you suggest according to this

Regards,

Yaswanth.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • Create a new File Receiver Channel for AR25, AR26 with the correct directory.
  • Add a Condition to the Interface Determination where VKORG = AR25 or AR26 and point the Inbound Interface to a new Dummy Interface.
  • Create a Receiver Agreement with the new channel and this Dummy Interface
former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Or even try to use extended receiver determination where to set receiver and DC values for file name and directory.

I didn't try that, just a thought .

Regards, Evgeniy.

0 Kudos

is it possible to create conditions of Interface determination in XI? if so can you suggest me how

and the receiver has only one receiver

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yaswanth!

I could suggest two straight ways to achieve your requirement.

The first is to develop adapter module where you set ASMA attributes for FileName and Directory upon your payload contents.

The second is similar but it involves some ESR development. You need Java mapping class for extended receiver determination where you set fixed receiver and add ASMA values as well. Also you should create Operation mapping for receiver determination using that java class.

Regards, Evgeniy.

0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

the following scenario already contains a receiver determination(extended) interface mapping as an ABAP map so i think we cant create conditions in it as it is in extended mode.

Please suggest a way

0 Kudos

Hi Evgeniy,

I have no idea about the ASMA attributes can you please provide me a link to create them?

Regards,

Yaswanth

0 Kudos

more over its an IDOC to File scenario

xavisanse
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Another way is create a party for AR25 and AR26 and route them in Recv Determination.