Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUDG AVAC Control Not Activated

atul_rajmane
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am doing Overall Budget for my Project WBS and availability control is set to Active during Overall Budget Release in configuration. Below are setting for same.

We had configured the tolerance limit as follows.

But, When I am Creating Budget in CJ30 and release the same CJ32, availability control is not triggering automatically as configure.

To activate same I need to manually run CJBN.

Can advise me on how to fix this issue?

regards

Atul Rajmane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. ensure that you have the correct budget profile in the project

2. how do you release (cj32), do you input specific WBS element or the entire project? it should be the entire project so that AVAC can be activated properly.

3. also, check if you have a user status in the project which prevents the AVAC.

i agree that the AVAC should get activated when you use the CJ32 transaction.

regards,

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

When you are checking overall Budget, remove the release check in the config

Regards

Terence

atul_rajmane
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Maria,

My business requirement is to Activate the availability control at Release of Overall Budget and not during overall budget allocation.

But currently, its not activating during release of overall budget. Any clues why its happening?

regards

Atul Rajmane

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Yes, For over all or Annual Budget check, you will set in the time frame.

If you want to see at releases, uncheck overall in the Budget profile, create a new project and see how it works.

Regards

Terence

atul_rajmane
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Maria,

As per SAP, It should get activated after the release of an Overall budget in CJ32.

In our Local IDES same with the same setting, availability control gets activated at the time of Overall Budget Release. But, it is not working QA/PRD.

Any note or setting we not missing since with Reconstruction of availability control its get activated.

Kindly advise

Regards

Atul Rajmane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

As suggested by Maria, is this change in Budget profile done recently?

If so, you will have to execute CJBN for all of the existing projects whereas the freshly created projects will have AVAC activated when you assign budget.

Best regards,

Aditya.

ahamed_nasir
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Clear the Availability Control - Usage Tab Values and you can check for availability control.

Because value is used only in combination with activation type 2:

Regards

Ahamed Nasir