Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transports not moving to Prod Buffer

former_member199963
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We want to move the transports coming into QA to be entered into PROD and Training systems buffer. But this is not happening. Earlier we had Prod connected directly to QA. After creating TR Group B and adding Prod and Training to this group the transports are not coming into the buffer of Prod and Training. We are having to move the cofiles and data files for moving the transports into Prod. Dev and QA share the same /usr/sap/trans but Prod doesn't.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Asad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member199963
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue is now resolved. We are now able to see the transports in the prod buffers.

Thanks,

Asad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182921
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Asad ,

We can see the issue is with transport route which is not configured properly .

Regards ,

Abhi

former_member199963
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Please advice.

Thanks,

Asad

former_member200876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Asad

kindly check the below link

BR.
M. Ezzat

former_member199963
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ezzat,

No, the links don't provide the solution to my issue . As I have mentioned earlier, I have created the group B to which I have connected Prod and Training to which QA is connecting with a delivery route.

One doubt I have is that when we setup the target group in the transports, do we have to give the Group B transport group or Group A referring to my diagram?

Please advice, its urgent as business is waiting for a response. Greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Asad

former_member200876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Asad

you can change STMS configuration any time , i think if you add training system to group A , it will be more suitable .

about your last question for every system we should give his Group , so you will use Group A for QA & Virtual System , and you will use group B for PRD & training system

BR.

M. Ezzat