Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order Pricing.

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

We use freight price in sales order. I have maintained condition record only for Material field in VK11. But I have not put any value it is Zero. Because this freight changes always. So our sales team will enter value as per their requirement. So I do not want to maintain any value in condition record.

When I create sales order this Freight condition picks automatically and in the condition value field is blank so that user can enter the value.

But now problem is that when sales team enter the value and hit enter it's getting blank. 

I checked with other customer and it works. Sales area same, material same, customer master record no big difference.

Now My question is why this value not taking for one customer and works for other customer.

Appreciate if you can confirm at the earliest.

Thanks

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the  "Analysis" in sales order . It may be Freight Maintained as zero for said customer. Also check the "manual entry" in V/06. it should be "C:-Manual entry has priority"

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sandeep,

But it works for one customer and for other customer not working. I am using same material and same sales area for the both the customers.In V/06 it's no limitation.

In condition record I have only material key nothing else.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you check the analysis of pricing ..please provide the screen shot of analysis of pricing(freight) in sales order

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Above screen shot for both the customers. One customer when I enter only amount it stays but for other customers it does not stay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

as you say , there only single key is used for freight condition record ... and it is mainlined as Zero .... and provided screen short is appear same for both customer ... please check the customer master record . and check user exit for freight .....(if applied)

former_member275205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

What needs to be check in customer master record. Cus.pri.proce-1 of course I will check user exit with my developer.

Regards

Ramesh