Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question deleted/removed

former_member425818
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

On 21 aug 2016. I have asked a question "Use of  VD01, instead of XD01 / FD01 ,how it will affect the master data " in "SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)" .But now I am unable to get the access the link or thread to the question.

I tried to search the question through the link i received in my mail but every time i click the link the  message appears.

"Unauthorized

Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here." 

"Sorry, the page or document you've requested can't be found on our site (404 error). It may have been moved or removed, or (yikes!) the site may be down.

What can you do?

• Try selecting Refresh in your browser.
  • Check the URL in the browser address bar and make sure it was entered correctly.
  • Use our Search feature (in the top right hand section) to locate the correct URL for the page or document you are trying to access.

Request if anyone can help me to find the link or make me understand what is wrong?

Regards.

Roshan Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is rejected (twice already)  and you should find the reason by clicking the Action icon on top right and then opening the Notification tab.

former_member425818
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen

Thank you for your response and time. New to the network.

Answers (0)