Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXI_MONITOR fault system error

former_member213491
Participant
0 Kudos

Hallo Expert,

I am fresh in XI-PI. I have implemented a Proxy to SOAP Scenario. When i send some business data from erp to external system.In SXI_MONITOR have this message " Purchase Order xxxxxxxxx  is delete " come from external system. I want to read this message. How i read this message? How handle this fault message ?

xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30">

<SAP:Category>XIProtocol</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="PARSING">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1/>

<SAP:P2/>

<SAP:P3/>

<SAP:P4/>

<SAP:AdditionalText/>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace=""/>

<SAP:Stack> com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: Response message contains an errorXIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Purchase Order xxxxxxxxxx  is delete. at com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.web.SOAPHandler.processSOAPtoXMB(SOAPHandler.java:746) at com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.web.MessageServlet.doPost(MessageServlet.java:530) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:754) at

</SAP:Error>

Trace Level

<Trace type="T" level="1">HTTP-client: status code = 500 </Trace>

<Trace type="T" level="1">HTTP-client: parsed & response message object created</Trace>

<Trace type="System_Error" level="1">SOAP fault message received </Trace>

<Trace type="System_Error" level="1">SOAP fault code: Client</Trace>

<Trace type="System_Error" level="1">SOAP fault string: Server Error</Trace>

</Trace>

When i see in debugging mode Errortext hava no text.

Please give me some respone.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

you will need to design your scenario and especially your interfaces to handle the falt messages as well.

So in this case the Inbound and Outbound interfaces should have a fault message type as well:

Fault Message Type

Best Regards,

Viktor

shashank_agarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

You can easily monitor all your incoming and out going messages in SXMB_MONI transaction code.

Steps for the same are -

1.     Execute SXMB_MONI transaction with the time intervals in selection screen

2.     Report will be displayed.

3.     Double Click on any one of the item .

4.     You will find one hierarchy in the left pane of the screen.

5.     Drill down the hierarchy you will find PAYLOADS .

6.     Once you open PAYLOADS , you will find MAIN DOCUMENT.

7.     Double Click on the same, you will easily get the response in an XML view.

Hope it helps!.

Thanks.

former_member213491
Participant
0 Kudos

Hallo Viktor,

I have design a service interface for inbound and outbound to handle fault message.

Fault Message mapping

Operation Mapping

I have generated a outbound ABAP Proxy to send data to reciever data. When i receive a fault message from receiver sytem then these message want to show in Webdynpro application.In SXI_Monitor donot show payload fault message.

How i can show payload fault message?

former_member204100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

this looks fine. And what about the receiver system fault message handling? Is the receiver system also using these fault messages what you designed in PI ?

So for example if the receiver system is an ABAP application, than inside this application you will need to handle the case when an exception happens, and you will need to create the proper fault message.

And of course the service provider proxy needs to be generated based on the inbound interface where this fault message type was designed.

Best Regards,

Viktor

former_member213491
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Viktor,

Receiver system is based on Java. In WSDL file show fault message as shown below and receiver system has implemented fault message as show in wsdl

<xs:complexType name="TechnicalServiceFault">

<xs:sequence>

<xs:element name="fehlermeldung" nillable="true" type="xs:string" />

</xs:sequence>

</xs:complexType>

Sender system use Outbound Proxy send and receive fault message my abap code as below

CALL METHOD lo_proxy->XXXXX_XXXX

EXPORTING

output = ls_status

IMPORTING

input  = input

COMMIT WORK.

CATCH cx_ai_system_fault INTO lo_fault .

ex_text = lo_fault->geterrortext. ( Blank )

CATCH zcx_technical_service_fault INTO lo_text . ( Not catch)

ex_except = lo_text->gettext().

CATCH cx_ai_application_fault INTO lo_app .

*ENDTRY.

former_member204100
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

do you use SOAP sender/receiver channels in this scenario?

If so please also check the following notes and the settings described there. I suspect that either the needed fixes are not in place or the parameters mentioned in the notes are not used:

1533195 - Receiver SOAP adapter in no-soap mode: target system faults

2293430 - Processing error response at sender SOAP adapter

Best Regards,

Viktor

former_member213491
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Viktor,

I have use SOAP adapter for sender and receiver communication channel

Sender

Receiver Adapter

I check note as you have above mentioned.

former_member213491
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Viktor,

I have both note applied in Receiver Communication Channel.

After that i send data to receiver system via Outbound Proxy. My programme so much time required to processing.I have closed my programm manuell because so much time required to processing.In SXI_MONITOR  show status "Log Version" ad not receive fault message

What means Log Version ?