cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eclipse Java class. Get list for methods and properties if you don't have source code of class.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I creaded Agentry based application using next instructions

How To Part 2 Build an Agentry Based App From S... | SCN

Now I explore Java part of application and I want to unerstand why this code of my class doesn't work

package com.syclo.sap.sflight.customer.object;

import com.syclo.sap.jco.JCO.Table;

import com.syclo.sap.ComplexTableObject;

public class MaktCT extends ComplexTableObject {

@Override

public void setProperties(Table arg0) throws Exception {

setMatnr(arg0.getString("MATNR"));

setMaktx(arg0.getString("MAKTX"));

}

}

I think there is a error in method setProperties so I want to get a list of fields contained in the object arg0.

I don't have source code of Table class so I don't know how to get a list of fields.

Can I samehow get list of methods and properties of a Table class to make the correct expression to get list of fields in the arg0 object?

When I try to navigate inside Table class (Using Ctrl+Click) it shows only one method - Clone().

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Konstantin,

Hi. Normally there are two ways to achieve your question and they are:

1) Get the source code (most obvious) - you need to work with your Account Executive (SAP AE) or Partner Business Manager to fill out some legal documents to get the source code.  This is the best option.

2) Next if you do not want to do item 1 above, we have JavaDocs that normally come with the  product download.

For example: In SAP Work Manager you can go to http://service.sap.com/intsguides -> Click on SAP Mobile -> SAP Work Manager -> SAP Work Manager 6.3 -> SAP Work Manager Java Docs.

See picture.

Hope this helps.

SAP Mobile Support Team

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Konstantin,

To see the return value from SAP in args0 in your custom Java class, put the breakpoint in first setMtnr then select args0 and press ctrl+shift+i.

Hope this makes you clear.

Thanks

Ajitesh

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In this case Table is referring to com.syclo.sap.jco.JCO.Table so you should look at the documentation for the JCo interface for details on the Table class.

--Bill