cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All changes made to the line items of unit cost estimate in CJ40

ritzm
Explorer
0 Kudos

At present the system is showing the date on which the line item was created and date & user id of the latest change made to the cost estimate.

The below screenshot is for reference.

My Question is does the system record the below:

1) specific changes made to each of the fields

2) date and user id of all the changes made  and not just the latest change

the above 2 are recorded for the sales order line item. Is it possible that such change log can be activated for line items of unit cost estimate in CJ40.

If system records either of the data, is there any report or program through which the change log can be accessed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

The change log for CJ40 Unit cost planning screen that we can see is the standard SAP functionality. As you can see in Table CKHS for Unit costing header data, the table line item has created by/on and change by/on details which is also displayed in the CJ40 Unit costing dialog.

If the complete log of details for CJ40 Unit cost planning changes is required, then you might need to create a Z-table that should be filled by enhancement spot of CJ40 (I believe this to be ES_SAPLKKDI) whenever any changes are done in Unit costing sheet.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Aditya

ritzm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Aditya,

Thank you for your answer. However, I was wondering if the log can be generated by activating some BADI or function module.

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

I am not aware of any standard business switch or program which can activate change log. Generally change logs provided for Projects are pertaining to Master data / Budget / etc. Haven't come across change log activation for cost planning data.

Best regards,

Aditya

ritzm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Aditya,

Ok. Thank you for your inputs.

Change log is recorded in the system for structure planning, primary cost planning and activity inputs. But the requirement is for creation of plan items for unit costing.

Any other inputs from forum members would be helpful.

Regards

Ritesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ritzm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Closing the thread.

As per SAP help and SAP note on write plan line items and checked  in system system does not write plan line items for unit costing with cost elements. Hence, the changes for the same cannot be tracked.

However, system writes the plan line items for unit costing independent of cost elements.

Thank you everyone for inputs.

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

CDPOS is the table that stores all change Log's.Try that,It might satisfy your requirement.

Regards,

Senthil Venugopal

ritzm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Senthil,

As suggested, I have checked CDPOS table with OBJECTCLASS as PROJ. The table is showing only changes related to the master data. System does not record these changes in the CDPOS table.

However, Thank you for your input.

Regards

Ritesh