cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OGA code setup dependency on US NOM files

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on GTS 10.1 and using customs info (Descartes) data files for classification.

We uploaded US NOM files before we updated the OGA code configuration and other OGA setup. We have not yet started product classification yet. As I understand the OGA setup needs to be completed before NOM file upload. However since we did not follow this prerequisite step, I am not sure the consequences of this OGA timing issue.

Now since we have uploaded the OGA configuration and codes in our system, can someone please advise the next recommended steps to proceed further?

Thanks - Pushpraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pushparaj,

Do you see OGA codes in the system ?

If not just uncheck the Nomenclature check Active check box on the classification upload files and re-upload the Tariff codes and you should be good.

if you don't uncheck Nomenclature check box system will not let you know upload the older version files.

Please do let me know if this doesn't work, we can try different option. Thanks.

Regards

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your quick response. Yes, I'm aware of the Nomenclature flag option, but not sure if reloading the 25+ NOM files bypassing the nomenclature check will have any negative impact on the system.

Thanks - Pushpraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should be okay if you run through the full version.

Also, watch out for the duty rates, if you have already uploaded them just redo everything to avoid any further issues.