Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Inventory with Inbound Delivery with Handling Units Process - TAXINN

uttamagarwala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a scenario where Customer wants to Inventories the excise duty (Dealer Purchase) with Inbound delivery including Handling Units.

In this case, while creating PO, business will not be aware of excise duty amount, once the material will be received to plant with invoice user will come to know about duty amount.

Steps to be carried out:

PO Creation - ME21N (Standard rates of excise inventory condition (JMIP) coming from Chapter ID level)

Release - ME29N

IBD Creation - VL31N

PGR - VL32N

Invoice Processing - MIGO.

In above steps since we cannot refer J1IEX step system is unable to derive actual excise amount hence the PO excise duty amount is going inventories which is incorrect.

Need your expert comments / views on the same.

Uttam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your pricing procedure, you would have assigned an Account Key for excise condition type.  What you can try is go to OBCN, select that Account Key, check the box "Non-deductible" and also set 3 against Posting indicator

G. Lakshmipathi

uttamagarwala
Participant
0 Kudos

In Case of dealer purchase while creating PO, business will not be aware of excise duty amount. When vendor invoice will be received then only excise amount will be known which needs to be inventorised. Hence after creation of Inbound delivery and while posting the same system is taking the excise amount as inventory which was updated while creating PO but requirement is to inventories the actual amount as per invoice copy.....

Any other suggestions...

uttamagarwala
Participant
0 Kudos

Any updates...

Uttam

former_member234835
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, In straight you have the features of the MIGO screen , when you post the MIGO for the excise material , you will have the excise tab and you can capture the Part1 , hOW EVER i do not think so that you can have the same feature in the Inbound delivery PGR . How ever please try refer the below links which are helpful . https://scn.sap.com/thread/966065 http://scn.sap.com/thread/3674450 Regards,

uttamagarwala
Participant
0 Kudos

Both the thread will not work in my case....

Inbound delivery with HU will not allow to have MIGO...

and additionally in my case I want to inventories the excise duty value....

Some other way....

Uttam