QTY+153:1'

LIN+11++YYYY:EN'

PIA+1+0256:LN'

PRI+AAA:1.64::NTP'

PRI+NTP:3.99::RTP'

QTY+153:1'

[...]

When I look into the message control key:

The LOC should always trigger a new SG5, but the result is putting everything in one single SG5, so all repetions of LOC / DTM / LIN ... are within one Segment Group.

Can anybody help me with fixing this issue?

Regards

Helmut

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Helmut,

Can you share the EDI XML that is the output of your mapping. This will help understand the issue better.

In theory, make sure your mapping creates multiple SG5 segments - one for each LOC/DTM/LIN. I think in your mapping the logic for SG5 is incorrect and SG5 is being created only once.

Regards,

Bhavesh

helmut_skolaut3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

look here at the -wrong- result:

My expectation is that the next S_LOC should trigger also that the previous G_SG5 is closed and a new G_SG5 is opened.

Regards

Helmut

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Helmut,

You need to check the mapping logic for G_SG5. Looks like currently you have mapped this to a constant and hence it occurs just once and as a result your EDI file has the segments in one single segment.

If you can share the mapping rules for G_SG5 and S_LOC as it is set up today I can tell you what the changes required is. Eventually G_SG5 should occur as many times as the S_LOC segment is created and the mapping needs to be tweaked accordingly.

Regards

Bhavesh

helmut_skolaut3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

it's before the mapping. We receive the EDIFACT file and the inbound translation to XML fails.

Regards

Helmut

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry I understand better now.

Can you check if the EDI File you are referring to have the correct EDI version vs the XSD you are referring to in the UNH Segment? What I mean is :

• In your EDI File check UNH segment and see the version of the EDI Message
  • Check if the Message Control key you are referring to is for the same message.

If yes, then you might need to raise a OSS with SAP as this is a possible bug as as per the XSD screenshot S_LIN should occur only once but in your case it is occurding multiple times.. If you can share the EDI file I can also cross validate the same.

Regards,

Bhavesh

helmut_skolaut3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bahvesh,

LIN belongs to SG7 and SG7 has occurences 200.000, so that is correct.

The UNH Subversion is matching the Control Key, the error also occurs with the test tool.

The OSS message have been created already 😉

Regards

Helmut

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My last guess - check the patch levels of your B2B Add On. Are you on SP4 and the latest patch of the same. If not, SAP might ask you to do this as a first step. Let us know what SAP's response is.

Regards

Bhavesh

helmut_skolaut3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

we are on 1000.1.0.4.59.20160608041300

So it's very fresh support PL 😉

Regards

Helmut