Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing Type in Access and Characteristics Values

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have seen the above columns in condition tales, I want to know how we can enable these column to come in the condition table, by default few others relevant columns are coming, I want to incorporate these two columns in a rebate condition table, please suggest.

Looking for the gurus feedback, with thanks.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Looking for the gurus response, with thanks.

regards,

imran khan

0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

The Processing type (in access) determines how the corresponding field is used for the access. The field can be marked as belonging to the fixed key part / free key part or not relevant for the access.

Fields that are defined as "Data Fields" for the definition of "Condition Tables" are automatically marked with an access type. (Field name -> T682Z - FSTST)

Blank -> Field in Fixed key part

A       -> Field in Free key part

B       -> Key field to be determined in access

C       -> Data field from Condition table

Characteristic Value: -> You use this function to enter "Characteristic Value" for a Characteristic.

The system does not save the Characteristic Values with in the Characteristic but rather in a separate "Characteristic Value Table".

This allow you to monitor Characteristics with a large number of characteristic values.

(Char. Table -> AUSP/ KSML/ CBAN/ CAWN/ ..........)

Thank you

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

Thanks for your words,

I want how can I enable this in condition table with rebate condition table.

What I understand with your words, its depend upon condition table data field.

but whenever i create condition table in normal process system give me the above two column, but in rebate condition table its not showing these two columns, with thanks.

regards,