cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

your answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SD process is consist of the following. Select the correct answer.

(a) Pre-sale activities, Sales order processing,Shipping, Billing, Payment

(b) Pre-sale activities, Sales order processing, Procurement, Shipping, Billing, Payment

(c) Pre-sale activities, Sales order processing, Delivery, Goods issue, Billing

(d) Sales order processing, Delivery, Picking, Packing, Goods issue, Billing, Payment

(e) Sales order processing, Delivery, Picking, Packing, Warehouse management, Goods issue, Billing,

The answer given in the exercise is "B" which include the payment. To my understanding which could definitely be wrong that payment is the process of FI account receivables.

Even procurement is the procees of MM. I am confused and your help will be highly appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed

B is appropiate answer.

You can clarify this by running a simple sales cycle in SAP.

After running the whole cycle till Billing you can find in document flow that Billing is not clear it will clear only if payement is made.

Hope this jusifies

Pls share the document on rohit_rathi@rediffmail.com

Reward if it adds info

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi syed,

can you pl tell the material you r looking at.. guess you have posted few more queries from the same book.

anyways.. i feel its C which is right one. just because FB01 is a t.code used by FI. and procurement activity is triggered by a sales process, but is actually carried out by MM guys. The purchase requistiion generated is converted in a Purchase order and placed to the vendor. But this is done by MM.

Mb1c it provides the details of stock available on hand. Its the result of procurement and not procurement as such.

thanks,

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

My email contact is given below. If u want I can send this material to u

if I have your email ID

Thanks

<a href="http://mailto:idrees.syed@gmail.com">idrees.syed@gmail.com</a>

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ASAK Syed,

In certification or any competitive exams assumptions wont work.

Option -B has given to just to create confusion, which tests your confidence level ( I belive).

Payment never comes into SD, an SD consult strictly restricted to only SD process, He/she wont have much interest on payment settlement,if itz the case FI role has no meaning.

this all vary answers came ,bcoz of u told the answers is "B",

they all dont know which material ur referrring?only by seeing that material anyone can answer,

I would like to see those material , ( if possible) , send to

<b>sapdatabank@gmail.com<b>

I have seen the Certification test papers which is conducted on daily basis while in training, but the final certification paper wont be relieved.

send mail,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys you all seems to be having different ponit of view, Nisha's opinion is "B" what I dont understand if the payments is the SD process or FI.

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Link :

<a href="http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/link-between-sap-sd-mm-and-fi.htm">http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/link-between-sap-sd-mm-and-fi.htm</a>

SD-MM Integrates...

SD-FI Integration.. so probably Payment ,Billing comes under integartion part of sd with FI.

Procurement : In this process step in SD :1)Chk availbility of ordered goods

2) transfer reqmts to Mat planning.- a) Inhouse production b) Purchased

the way in which a mat is obtained for a customer order can depend on Material itself as well as on sales transaction.

So in diff scenarios : Procurement can be done like : 1) Make to order 2) Third part business transaction3) Stck transfer 4) by replenishment5) result from available stock

MB1C is for creating Stock .. and MMBE to check the available stock.. so tp proceed further in sales processes it is necessary to chk the mat availbilty ..n procurement.

Regardsing Payment :it is a part of financial accounting module.it consists of:

1)posting payments against invoices.2) reconciling differences

When u post incoming payment ,The data on the relevent G/L acc is posted.

This expalnation will solve your purpose..

so B is the appropriate choice...

Regards,

Nisha

@Grant pts

Message was edited by:

Nisha Sharma

Message was edited by:

Nisha Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi syed,

all the options are related to SD only other than payment. thats the reason the answers of the gurus differs.

anyways here is the flow.

pre sales activity( includes inquiry and quotation)

sales order

Outbound delilvery( includes picking, packing, and PGI)

billing.

payment is taken care by Fi guys.

cheers,

anil.

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

B is the right answer..

as Sales Cycle consists of...

Pre-sale activities, Sales order processing, Procurement, Shipping, Billing, Payment

1)Presales Includes Inquiry, quatation

2) Sales order processing -- VA01/VA31( order placement for requirements)

3)Procurement(Inventory Sourcing--- to check the stocks (MB1C))

4) Shipping --- Outbound Delivery ,PGI

5) Billing -(FB01- send the Invoice from Vendor side for particular delivery or order(If Cash sale) )

6) Payment ---> settlement

other steps like WM,Picking ,Packing are optional.. so the correct answer is B only.

Get back to me if have some more queries..

Regards,

Nisha

@ award pts if solved the doubt

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Positively C is the correct answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed - Don't know which material you are referring, but C seems to be the best answer... E has WM into the flow but not a sub-function of SD, rather its a LES activity.

Thanks

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

C & E are correct answer. Incae of Radio Button, E should be selected, as Warehouse Management refers to Transfer Order.

REgards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.