cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Self Billing for Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scenario is that 2 halves of a business operate (2 Co Codes) within the same instance and need to operate at "arms length".

1 side buys services from the other. The requirement is to automate as much as possible the information exchange.

We have the PO outputted and raising the Sales Order, that's all fine.

ERS for Services is the desired method of settlement between the 2 businesses.

Investigation lead us down the route of issuing SBWAP idoc following the ERS run, but we have a problem.

My problem is that when we get to the VSB1N part of the process it appears as though this is demanding a delivery note number in order to determine the relevant SD doc, as this is a Service sale there is no delivery.

So, is it possible in fact to adopt ERS for Services, there seems to be very little documentation for this and I couldn't find a config guide.

Do we need to revisit this and use something like SBINV output from ERS and create the SD Billing on inbound?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

simone_mrz
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the same or similar issue. The SO creates a third party PO w/o a GR and GI in the system, so VSB1N and IDOC is order related. I have a DN from the supplier which I can find in the PO (IDOC update there from supplier) but no delivery Note number in our system.

How can I tie the IDOC to the internal invoice w/o a Delivery number in the doc flow?

thanks

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know anything about ERS (learned something new today!), sorry. But just in case - have you looked in the SAP notes? Sometimes there is no documentation but an obscure note with explanation.

If there is no information whatsoever then I feel it would be reasonable to open an incident with SAP and point out that documentation on this is missing or insufficient.

Good luck!