cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when we click on line item of purchase order approval app

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured the purchase order approval app for my inbox on fiori launchpad.

In the main screen it shows the number of work items to approve.

When we click on the app to the master data list for approval, get an error.

Also when we click on individual purchase order for approval, get the same error.

When I check the error, it says, 'No system alias assigned for user service and SID ' ' CNT ' '.

But system alias is assigned in back end.

Can anyone help us resolve this issue.

Thanks,

San

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi San,

You need to specify the ClientID and SID on System Alias settings.

Open 'Manage SAP System Aliases' from SPRO, then look for the column 'System ID' and 'Client'. Then fill in the correct values for the System Alias used by C_PURCHASEORDER_FS_SRV.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you correctly configured the system alias on gateway (which points to your back end ERP system) with the Software Version /IWPGW/BWF and not Default as described here - ?

0 Kudos

Yes it is assigned correctly.

is it that the system alias for which the software version /IWPGW/BWF is marked, has to be assigned for the service?

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, the /IWPGW/TASKPROCESSING OData service for My Inbox should be assigned the system alias having software version /IWPGW/BWF.

0 Kudos

Does it depend on the sap user who is assigning/creating the system alias to the service?

0 Kudos

I have changed the system alias, but still get the same error.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using the Approve Purchase Orders app or My Inbox app?

0 Kudos

My inbox app

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi San,

It says system alias is not assigned. Please upload a screenshot that you have assigned to the service C_PURCHASEORDER_FS_SRV.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

below is the screenshot.