cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch CIF issue, Integration model shows ZERO entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Came across this issue where I am trying to CIF the Batches without classification data from ERP to EWM.

In CFM1, when I checked the 'Batch' and entered the batches under 'General section options' in Material' screen area. System is showing ZERO batches while creating Integration model.

May be I am missing something , please suggest.

Followed : Activating Data Transfer for Batches in ERP and EWM - SAP Documentation

Regards,

Yogi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yogi,

Did you select the class type & Org area in CFM1 ? Since Org area is the key point to integrate batches between ECC & EWM.

If possible provide the CFM1 screen here.

BR,

C K Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C K Reddy,

Thanks for your reply.

I have selected class type 023 and org area 'W' in CFM1. The batch # EWM_BAT2 is having class TEST_BAT1 and characteristics ZLOBM_ZUSTD. The class and characteristics I already CIF'd to EWM. But when I am trying to CIF batch system is not showing any value.

And one more query like is it necessary to have class and char. in ERP batch prior to CIF to EWM ? Can we CIF a dummy batch without the parameters, and maintain that in EWM?

ERP :

CFM1 :

Regards,

Yogi

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yogi,

The three SAP default characters ( country of origin, batch status & expiry date ) are mandatory to maintain the class in ERP.

It seems , you have not maintained those. And while creating the class , class type and org areas are mandatory.

BR,

C K Reddy

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you tried with a set flag for "material" as well?

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CK Reddy,

I maintained the country of origin, batch status and expiry date in batch master. But still it is not showing in CFM1. Tried also a  batch without classification but in both the cases result is the same.

CFM1 is not showing any batch.

The Class type and org areas are already maintained and the class and characteristics is already CIF'd to EWM.

Regards,

Yogi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

I tried with 'material' as well but system is still showing batch as '0'.

Regards,

Yogi