cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete user who are logged in to the system for more than two days.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to ask, if any changes can be done to the systems so that the user who is logged into the sap system for more than two days gets logged off from the system automatically, as in our project i need to logoff user manually from sm04 for the users who are logged in to the system for more than two days. and there are atleast 20 systems, so i have to go to every system and logoff user locally from the system manually.

Regards

Tushar Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

you will use rdisp/gui_auto_logout parameter , the default value is 0 , you will change it to the time you want to specify for login user session . this changes will required system restart .

note Time unit is seconds

so if you want 2 days it mean
2 * 24 * 60 * 60 = 172800

BR.
M. Ezzat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

You can use the parameter rdisp/gui_auto_logout for the same. The users will be logged off in case they are not active for the duration you specify in this parameter.

Thanks,

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you manas

raquel_gomez
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

As mentioned by my colleague, parameter 'rdisp/gui_auto_logout' will disconnect idle R/3 (SAP GUI) clients, after that period of time. Default value is 0, but it can be customized.

There's also parameter 'rdisp/plugin_auto_logout' that can be used in order to disconnect idle HTTP(S) clients. It's default value is also 0.

In case of RFC users, the RFC client has the obligation to close the session.

Regards,

Raquel