cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$Batch Operation, Chageset_process method missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have developed a batch Odata in a client and using Cofiles and datafiles I have imported the developments into another client. Now the problem is when I activate the SEGW project it gives an error that the method /IWBEP/IF_MGW_APPL_SRV_RUNTIME~CHANGESET_PROCESS does not exist. On further research I found SAP help document.

I assumed this has something to do with Gateway version it was SPS 08 and after my request the Basis consultant upgraded it to SPS 15. But still it says the method does not exist, I tried reimporting the cofiles and datafiles it does not help.

FYI, the architecture is kind of like a HUB, the gateway is on one client and the SEGW projects is on another. The basis has upgraded the Gateway client to sps15.

Can someone help me what to do now, because I can't change the Odata.

Here is the screenshot of the Gateway client status

Here is the screen shot of the client where (SEGW) projects are developed

Please advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Dear Hari,

Instead of using CHANGESET_PROCESS, let framework decide to use the respective entity method for respective operation. You just use the CHANGESET_BEGIN and CGANGESET_END.

With Best Regards,
K

lynn_lin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you need to update component IW_BEP in your Backend system.

Regards,

Lynn

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hari,

Where is your DPC and MPC classes residing ? GW Hub or Backend system ?

Regards,

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

The entire project including DPC and MPC classes are residing in the Backend system, and it is not upgraded. It's the second screenshot in the question.

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And this is the problem, Method

/IWBEP/IF_MGW_APPL_SRV_RUNTIME~CHANGESET_PROCESS will be available if you upgrade your backend.