cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas 3 SP02 - HTML content not update on screen.

0 Kudos

Hi

I'm out of ideas regarding this issue.

In a flavour I've created, I'm showing a HTML component. The HTML content showing a SAPUI5 VIZ chart,

I've created a script which get data from a RFC FM and build the HTML page.  All this are working fine and the script are assigned to the onLoad event.

Now the fun! starts.

I've added a field(dropdown list) where I hardcoded 3 values. The selected value are supossed to be used as an input parameter for the RFC FM in the script I earlier created.

I know the selected key are delivered in variable "newKey" and after a select in dropdown list, the vent "onSelected" are triggered. In this event I call the script I earlier created. I can debug this in chrome an see the script getting data based on the selected value from the dropdown list and the new HTML content are generated and assigned to to HTML component again.

However it seems to need a refresh of the HTML component or similiar, cause the new HTML content are not showing up, unless I manually push enter button on keyboard.

Are there any who got an idea for this ?.

Brgds

Henrik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Henrik,

Your scenario seems to work for me on both SP02 and SP03 latest client sources. Are you on the latest version of SP02? Please check this Note to verify:

2295995 - SAP Screen Personas 3.0 SP03: Released Notes Information

I used the following in my flavor:

1. OnLoad Script:

session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tabsTABSTRIP1/tabpDOCU/ssubMAINAREA:SAPLSUID_MAINTENANCE:1110/htmlViewerPersonas_147214852866010").content = session.utils.get("newKey") || "No Key";

2. OnSelect Script:

session.utils.put("newKey", newKey);

session.utils.executeScript("wnd[0]/scrptPersonas_0");

When I change the drop down value, the HTML Viewer is updated with the new value.

It is possible that the issue is ITS related, so please let me know the Kernel version and PL.

Best regards

Kranthi

SAP Screen Personas Team

0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried out your approach, without success. I dont quite get why you want to to use the PUT/GET since "newKey" are known global in session when onSelect are triggered.

Aint it somehow possible to trigger the onLoad event after OnSelect are triggered in dropdown list ?

Regarding versions, we are running Personas3 SP02, kernal ver. 742 PL 315.

Brgds

Henrik

clemens_gantert
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Henrik,

it's a kernel issue. You can either upgrade your kernel or use the workaround of adding the following at the end of your script:

function refresh()

{

sap.personas.scripting.executeScriptInternal({src:""});

}

setTimeout(refresh, 10); // you might have to play with the delay

Cheers,

Clemens

0 Kudos

Sorry for late reply, Just had our Basis Team upgrade to latest kernal patch, and it did the trick.

Answers (0)