cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data in SAP FIORI for Approve PO

former_member77470
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, We configured all necesary for use the APP approve PO in FIORI, the MM Configuration works correctly because I can see the Task for release PO in SBWP, and, and in Enviroment DEV and QA works correctly but in Production i can see the Data in FIORI.

We have the test conection and works correctly.

Do you know How can solve this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

LeonardoGomez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

Have you checked for missing authorizations? use transaction SU53 in the gateway and in the backend immediately after you execute the app. Of course, with the same user.

Another thing you can do is check if the WF customizing is transported. The configuration were you specify the task id for that WF.

If that's not the case, if i were you i would try to execute the oData service from the Gateway client, assuming you have access in production. You can try the url that's configured in your tile, the service url in the Dynamic Data. That same url should return the amount of workitems for approve POs in your workplace.

Regards,

Leonardo.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the production system does the Approve Purchase Orders tile show a 0 count or does it show "Error" written  instead of the count? What are the error message(s) that you see in the browser console?

former_member77470
Discoverer
0 Kudos

In the production system the Approve Purchase Order Tile Show a 0 count.

BR

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does the user in question actually have any PO workflows assigned in the SAP inbox (SBWP)?

former_member77470
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, yes the Workflow Works correctly the work item is recieved in the SBWP for this user,