cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk Analysis Report Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Im trying to configure my default report type for risk analysis (Param ID 1023), so that if I submit my request it will do a risk analysis for Action Level and Critical Action, however I can only select one type as default for my risk anaysis. Can someone help me?

Thank you for your time.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasco,

You can define one or more value for 1023 in SPRO. Refer the below screenshot for your requirement.

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

Thank you for your help.

Hi have another problem following this subject. Basically, I submit my request, and if there is Critical Action Risk then it should follow to the Risk Owner for approval, if not then it should check if there is Action level Risk and should follow to the Risk Owner.

Is it possible to have this in two stages?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasco,

I would recommend the below approach

Enable parameter 1071 with value ASYNCH and this parameter will run risk analysis in the BG based on the value maintained for 1023.

Enable the routing rule "GRAC_MSMP_DETOUR_SODVIOL" at line item level so that the line items with risks are routed to the risk owner and can be mitigated if you have mitigation enforcement in place.

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vasco,

Please do not append a second question onto the first. Only one answer can be flagged as Correct, and future SCN members who search this site will not be able to tell what happened here. A new question should be posted in a new discussion thread, with a link back to the first question if the two questions are related. In this case, these two questions of yours are completely different.

Gretchen

Answers (0)