Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Unable to select any data (see long text)

Hi,

I am experiencing a strange behavior in the SPL functionality.

What I have done so far:

• I have created a legal regulation ZSLEU and a list type DPLEU activated on country level (DE, import/export incl. domestic) and on country group level (CNTRYGR_AL (the standard group with all countries of the world), import/export incl. domestic)
  • Went through all other customizing steps as described in the configuration guide
  • I have created some SPL entries for testing purposes
  • Generated comparison terms, aggregated the comparison terms and generated comparison terms for business partners (all partner addresses). No errors here.

If I am simulating a general address screening (/SAPSLL/SPL_CHSS3) for ZSLEU I am able to get a positive hit based on my search term and the expected screen showing the SPL results.

If I am simulating a business partner address screening (/SAPSLL/SPL_CHSS1) I am getting the error message “Unable to select any data (see long text)”. The same is happening in /SAPSLL/SPL_CHSS2 (simulate document address check).

Did some research and was not able to find anything helpful. So I did some debugging (keeping in mind, that I am no programmer and know basically nothing about ABAP).

Nevertheless, I think I was able to find out that at some point GTS tries to get a legal regulation which is not working. (et_leglrgi is still in an initial state, which is obviously wrong at this point) (see screenshot).

Here I am stuck, since I cannot really interpret the coding.

Did someone of you experienced this before? Any ideas?

Best regards

Marco

Tags:

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question