cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cluster error: Application wait for status is started, but application current status is not started. [Code: 710096]

clemens_biehl
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am performing a tutorial on machine learning with SDS ( and when I try to run my streaming project I get the following error:

The Cluster has encountered an error starting project hoeffding_test under workspace default.

Check the project logfile in trace or project working directory for possible cause.

Cluster error: Invalid action: [FAILURE:Application wait for status is started, but application current status is not started.][CODE:710096]

Where can I find the log?

Thanks in advance for any advice on resolving this error!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RobertWaywell
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Clemens,

The SDS log files are available along with the other HANA diagnosis files through the SAP HANA Administration Console by double clicking on the HANA server to open the System Overview and then selecting the Diagnosis Files tab. All of the streaming relate files are prefixed with "streamingserver~"

One common cause of a project failing to start is an error in your HANA Output adapter configuration or the HANA Service configuration. In your case, assuming you are still having issues creating the Model for the Hoeffding Tree algorithm, this would be another likely cause because the project would fail to start when it was unable to access the model.

Thanks

Rob

Answers (0)