Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i5SPCChart / Histogram

ManoelCosta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello guys!

I'm using SAP MII 15.1 SP2 Patch 6 (Jul 26, 2016) and I'm configuring a i5SPCChart / Histogram and I'm finding a few problems with it. Any help would be very much appreciated. My problems are:

1 - Histogram Cell Count: Setting ‘Histogram Cell Count’ on display template works fine but I can’t set it dynamically because in the display template I cannot link this value to a query column. Also if I try to set it via code (below) it does not work, the new cell count does not reflect on the i5SPCChart.

i5SPC.getChartTemplateObject().setProperty("HistogramCellCount","6");

2 – How can I remove this ‘X min’ legend under the chart? Couldn’t find any config to disable this.

3 – The values under each bar does not reflect the real value that comes from the query. The query return possible values: 35, 50, 45 and 60.

The chart is showing bars at 30.833 , 39.166, 47.500 , 55.833.

Also USL and LSL dont have a proper tick, a proper value set on X Axis. How can I solve this?

Any help is very much appreciated! Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manoel,

I checked these cases:

1. Setting property does not seem to work and I will create a ticket for this.

2. You can configure Upper Chart XAxis Label property in XAxis template category which will replace      Xmin.

3.  The ticks correspond to LCL values. If you see the data, you can see that LCL values are the ones      seen on the xaxis. Also, the USL,LSL values can be seen in the legend in brackets (not available      to be seen on xaxis)

Regards,

Shruthi

ManoelCosta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thank you, Shruthi.

#1 - Really seams to be a problem.

#2 - Solved, now I can manipulate the text, awesome! Thank you.

#3 - Ok! I understand!

Thank you one more time for your time and your inputs.

Regarding #1, I'm also creating a SSO Ticket via client for this.

Kind regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great

Answers (0)