cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA05 by all Partner Functions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon,

I'm trying to filter in the VA05 by all Partner Functions, but only allow by Sold-to party and Forwarding Agent, and I want to filter by any of the partner functions availabled, for example Bill-to Party, Buyer, Ship-to Party, Vendor, etc.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parmar,

Can you give the details of the entries made. There should be some wrong entries, otherwise it definitely works.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Really great job......

U Must be rewarded with points.....

Please let me know these kind of scenarios .....

Do u have nay plzz let me know....in my business card my id is ther

Cheers

jayanth

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Have you tried this?

If you have any problem, post the issue.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar Ravi

i have tried the solution given by you regaurding the plant but still i am not able watch the plant in in the additional selectional criteria.

Is there any other config or setting is required for that?

Regards,

Jatin Parmar

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, it is available in the standard. You have to update the partner index in IMG.

IMG - Sales and Distribution - Sales - Lists - Set updating of Partner Index - Execute

In this screen - against the transaction group -0 - add the parner functions you want for the VA05 selection list.

Like wise if you want to add plant etc., for the further selection criteria in VA05, view the following thread in which I have given the procedure.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even we faced similar problem. We developed a 'Z' report to meet the requirement.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if u have developed z report for va05 then can u

please tell me from which table u r picking the field

status field.

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Diego!!

I have the same doubt.. did you have any answer?? could you please tell me how you can add new partners in the report filter?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or if the standard of SAP have another transaction, which I can use for this purpose???

Thanks.