Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have issue below:

I created two SO.

Sale ordermaterialorder quantityconfirm quantitydelivery day
so_number1Material10 PC10 PC21.09.2016
so_number2Material18 PC18 PC21.10.2016

I checked stock in MMBE  and only available only 27 PC.

If I create delivery by tcode VL01N or VL10G then the delivery quantity will be different.

In VL10G, the delivery quantity is full for two Sale order although the stock be lacked 1 PC.

For VL10G

DeliveryQuantityDelivery day
delivery11021.09.2016
delivery21821.10.2016

for VL01N

DeliveryQuantityDelivery day
delivery11021.09.2016
delivery21721.10.2016

Could you help me,  this is standard for VL10G or not, if so, how can i control to correct like VL01N.

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Ideally this should not happen. Did you check by creating delivery with VL10A? I guess VL10A and VL10G would behave same.

Please check the following note and see if your customization is same as explained in it.

1857526 - Save delivery is allowed even if no stock is available

Also share whether this is happening only for one case or there are multiple instances of this same behavior?

Thank$

former_member200754
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM

I was try to check tcode : VL10C and the result is correct. It mean that the quantity delivery for Delivery 1 is 10 PC  and the delviery2 17 PC.

But i found out that if in tcode VL10G If i try to use the Role 'ZABC' in user role same in VL10C then system will create two delivery correct with delivery quantity (10 and 17).

So i think the reason come from the Role in user-setting when tried to use the role (Run sales order items in background) then the delivey quantity will full ( 10 and 18 ).

I do not know whether this is behave of SAP or not

Thanks,

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sometimes SAP behaves weirdly as this is also a human written software you know

If your issue has been resolved then you don't need to worry about background logic and programming. I'd suggest you to use the role ZABC. I believe this is authorization and I am also surprised to know that changing the authorization role is causing this issue.

Please share if the issue is resolved and if yes then close this discussion. If you want to know the technical background and logic then you better contact SAP directly on this which is not necessary i believe. 

Thank$

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member200754
Participant
0 Kudos

hello all,

I have just found that in the customize role  have option selected items.

If the checkbox is check then delivery will be delivery full quantity although the stock is not enough.

If it is uncheck then will create the delivery correct.

Thank you for support.

Thanks,

former_member200754
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Below is ATP check before i do the delivery. It seem that the issue only happen if i create delivery in background ( VL10G, VL10A) ..

Stock in CO09

In MMBE

Thanks,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I could see 10 & 18 nos. were reserved against two sale orders as per co09 screen shot but I am not sure, whether you were referring to these.  If so, you should be in a position to generate delivery for 10 & 18 ON 21-09 and 21-10 respectively.  Also two deliveries were generated for 4 nos. each.  Check against which sale order these deliveries were generated.  By the way, the checking rule is BO and is this report showing different if you check with checking rule A?  The unrestricted stock was 19 nos. as per the co09

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member200754
Participant
0 Kudos

Two delivery generate on 21-09 and 21-10 respectively. But i found out that if the role in user-setting is (Run sales order items in background) then the delivery will be incorrect ( 10 & 18 )

If i keep as 0101 (Sales order items) then will create two delivery ( 10 & 17 ).

I don't know whether it behave of SAP or not.

Thanks,

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no "Quantity" column in VL10G, there are separate columns for Order Quantity, Confirmed Quantity and Open Quantity. In the delivery you should see the confirmed quantity, in general. You might want to post the screenshots to avoid confusion.

Although I don't really see any issues here other than you seem to be confusing "on hand" with "available to promise" and most likely mixing up different quantities as well.

former_member200754
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

Thank for your reply.

Yes, there no quantity column in VL10G and after setting user-setting is (Run sales order items in background) then the tcode VL10G is run in background and it casue the issue. Could you refer to the email below for more infomation.

Thanks,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How much is available in co09?

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member200754
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your reply,  could you refer to the image below.

Thanks you,