cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Smart Business Ad Hoc Analysis not showing in 'Open In...' menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am currently looking at enabling Ad Hoc Analysis in our SAP Fiori environment with an existing deployment of 250+ Analytical Apps.

The Ad Hoc Analysis app has been configured and I am able to create a new analysis, and add this to the homepage.

The problem I am having occurs when I try to integrate Ad Hoc Analysis with Generic Drilldown.

I have followed the directions listed on help.sap.com without success.

Configuration Settings: Ad hoc Analysis - SAP Smart Business 1.0 Foundation Component - SAP Library

2. You can also launch the application from within the generic drill down of Smart Business. For this, follow the steps below:

• Open the Smart business application KPI Workspace from the Fiori launchpad.
  • From Generic Drill Down, select the evaluation for which you want to launch the application.
  • Select Edit.
  • In the Evaluation Parameters screen, enter AdhocAnalysis in the Semantic Object field. Enter analyze in the Action field.
  • Create and activate the tile for evaluation.
  • Launch the tile. Then, click the Open in Ad hoc Analysis option.
  • Load the ad hoc analysis in runtime with the suggested KPIs and views.
  • Analyze the KPI.

The directions seem a little bit off, with the reference to Generic Drill Down really meaning Evaluations I think.

Ad Hoc Analysis does not display as an option.

Appreciate  any ideas.

Thanks,

Dave.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

So we have now figured out that it is possible to add a target mapping that will show Ad Hoc Analysis for all tiles in the required catalog.

The URL construction to work in Adhoc Analysis is...

https://<launchpad url>

AdhocAnalysis-analyze?

chipId=<ChipId>&

evaluationId=<Evaluation Id>&

sap-system=<System Id>&

tileType=<Tile Type>&

/analyze

So far it doesn't seem to possible to construct this URL pattern with the target mapping config we have.