cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Apps to release credit block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there fiori apps to release credit block, like TCode: vkm1?

Thank you.

regards,

zl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ranjith_ambekar
Discoverer
0 Kudos

As an alternative to VKM4, you can use the UKM_CASE transaction in GUI which will direct you to SAP Credit Management screen.

Here you can view the document blocked as credit limit exceeded under the My Documented Credit Decision-Search tab. Enter the document number and click on the search button.

(One important point to be noted is that your user ID must have the roles to generate the DCD case ID. Otherwise, even though the document is blocked due to a credit check, it will not be visible here. Contact your SAP security team to activate DCD check)

Select the document and click on the release button. This will remove the blockage in SD document due to credit check.

former_member713484
Discoverer
0 Kudos

A credit case ID is automatically created when a sales order is blocked by credit management. And you can manage in App Manage Credit Cases(UKM_CASE).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have searched the Fiori Apps Library with 'release credit block' as keywords, nothing.

Wonder if anyone come across or use fiori for the above purpose.

regards,

zl

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, SAP develops apps if there is huge demand and after customer interaction. Most used transactions or usecases are covered. In any case, we can also go ahead and create custom scenario for our customers. Its always good to go for a design workshop with your customer, discuss and validate design, build flow and logic, UI5 screens etc.

Regards,

Tejas

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zl,

You can always browse the library and search based on the keywords or  line of business. if it is anything related to workflow release, you can very well use My Inbox to release the credit blocks.

Fiori Apps Library

Regards,
Tejas

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think there is..but you can check here - Fiori Apps Library