Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Document tab/Control Tab Empty for Export Declaration

Hello All,

Yes, I have read through the forum but nothing seem to be applicable to my particular situation.  Due to decisions that were before my time and beyond my control to change, our MX Export through the US FTZ is causing issue with the document and control tab.

Let's see if I can be short and to the point. a shipping point for the US FTZ has been attached to the MX plant.  The MX broker moves the material to the US FTZ for MX. Since the shipping point is US, an US Export Declaration is created. So, I have been trying to figure out why the document tab (copy of export license) is not created (yes, the configuration in the license type is there) and the control tab are empty.

Any ideas would be great, except don't do the process. I lost that battle. However, what I really like to know is where in the /SAPSLL/API_6800_CSD_SYNCH these tab are processed. Maybe then I can find a BADI to resolve.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and support.

Regards, Dean.

replied

Hi Dean,

As from (I think) version 10.1, Compliance checks can now be carried out in the Export Declaration.  But you need to turn them on, both at the Document and Item Category level.

In the IMG, that's: General Settings > Document Structure > Activate Document Types.. and Activate Item Categories...

Hope that works for you.

Regards,

Dave

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question