Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document tab/Control Tab Empty for Export Declaration

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Yes, I have read through the forum but nothing seem to be applicable to my particular situation.  Due to decisions that were before my time and beyond my control to change, our MX Export through the US FTZ is causing issue with the document and control tab.

Let's see if I can be short and to the point. a shipping point for the US FTZ has been attached to the MX plant.  The MX broker moves the material to the US FTZ for MX. Since the shipping point is US, an US Export Declaration is created. So, I have been trying to figure out why the document tab (copy of export license) is not created (yes, the configuration in the license type is there) and the control tab are empty.

Any ideas would be great, except don't do the process. I lost that battle. However, what I really like to know is where in the /SAPSLL/API_6800_CSD_SYNCH these tab are processed. Maybe then I can find a BADI to resolve.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and support.

Regards, Dean.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dean,

It almost sounds like the Compliance Check is not running.

You could set a break-point near the start of Function Module /SAPSLL/CULO_LDT_CHECK.  Almost immediately there's a call to /SAPSLL/CULO_SRV_ACTIVE_CHECK, which returns either "true" or "false".  Why not start there, and see what you find?

Regards,

Dave

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

In the Compliance are, yes you are correct.  I am assuming that Compliance checks are not performed in the Customs Management. Am I correct?

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dean,

As from (I think) version 10.1, Compliance checks can now be carried out in the Export Declaration.  But you need to turn them on, both at the Document and Item Category level.

In the IMG, that's: General Settings > Document Structure > Activate Document Types.. and Activate Item Categories...

Hope that works for you.

Regards,

Dave

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

You rock!  I was not aware of these settings.  I guess I need to review the upgrade information more closely.

We are going to do additional testing to see how the Copy from Preceding Document setting acts when the Preceding Document does or does not contain Legal Control data.

Thank you again for your patient and support with this unique circumstance.

Regards, Dean.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dean,

Do you see the license assignment / control tab for the previous documents at Sales Order or Outbound delivery level ?

To answer your technical question, try to have a look at FM /SAPSLL/CUHD_LEGDOC_PROPOSAL.

Anything related to the documents tab in the customs declaration will be stored in table /SAPSLL/LEGDOC... so if you see anywhere a reference in the ABAP code to LEGDOC then you probably are on the right direction...

Good luck.

Mouaz BEN REDJEB

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mouaz,

The previous documents do have this information due to the plant code having a MX country. Currently, only SPL is active for MX. However, when it come to Customs Management, we pass the shipping point which is US.

So, if the declaration only looks at the previous document, it will never be filled. I was hoping that in the interface for the pro-forma invoice, that information can be re-determined and filled.

Am I wrong?

Regards, Dean Hinson.