cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documented credit decision on S/4 HANA 1503

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

We are using S/4 Hana release 1503, what it is called simple finance. We are activated FSCM-Credit management functionality and we want to produce credit documented decision document when a credit check fails, in order words, we want to create a credit case.

Some facts:

.-We have PI process orchestration server up and running.

.-We have the service DocumentedCreditDecisionERPBusinessTransactionDocumentNotification_Out and DocumentedCreditDecisionERPBusinessTransactionDocumentNotification_in up and running.

.-We have installed ADS service.

.-We have all the configuration done for DCD.

Now, despite the fact we have installed these services we are not able to create a documented credit decision because within the PI server we are getting the following error message:

Business partner does not exist.  message (UKM_EM) 002. It seems it is checking against the BP but that partner indeed exists and it is linked to the customer by the customer BP synchronization process.

Does anybody of you encounter that problem before??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue reolved. For some reason, we had assigned table UKMCASEATTR00 to the attribute profile instead of UKM_DCD_ATTR, which is the standard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. That is the reason I am got the error in PI. The DCD badi is active and it kicks out the service DocumentedCreditDecisionERPBusinessTransactionDocumentNotification_Out and on the way back the service DocumentedCreditDecisionERPBusinessTransactionDocumentNotification_in kicks in and I get the error "Business partner does not exist" Message (EKM_EM) 002.

tedkwon
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gel,

Have you maintained appropriately BP-Credit Segment ?

also need to check main configuration such as 'Define Automatic Credit Control'(tr. OVA8).

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did. THe credit check fails if the criteria is met and the sales order is put on hold.

tedkwon
Participant
0 Kudos

and you have activated relevant BAdi for DCD functionality ?