cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Model for WD workflow?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have the task to develop a workflow using WebDynpro and NetWeaver MDM for Master Data maintaining (Exactly for creating a new Business Partner).

In one of my views there is a consistency check with nine inputfields, the user fills them out, and starts the search whether the Business Partner to be created exists already in the repository.

If there exists a Business Partner (or maybe more) like filled out before, I want to display them in a table.

I want to fill out this table using a Model thatswhy I need to create a Web Dynpro Model so that I can do the model mapping for the table.

Models in NWDS can be created from Web Services.I guess this model should be created from a Java class, but I do not know what kind of java class do I need for this.

(I have already implemented a class which connects to the MDM repositroy.)

So what should I implement in this class?

I guess I have to declare nine variables for the inputfields, but what kind of methods do I need?

Thanks in advance,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

you can use the standard WebServices created for MDM that are included on your MDM packages.

Install them on the webAS and you can call them over. As far as I know, there's such webService that enables searching on ther Repository

Greetings

Alejandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I haven't found the description of these WSs yet. Which one do you think I should use?

PS.:Sorry I did not reply earlier, but I am pretty busy at the time.

Regards,

Peter

Message was edited by:

Peter Ley

Answers (0)