cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We have credit block at quotation, Can someone suggest, how to block sales order being created from quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are implementing credit management at quotation level and we have done it successfully. The only issue we are facing is, the sales order is not being blocked after the credit block in quotation. Kindly let me know how to block sales order creation based on credit block at quotation level,

Thanks and Best Regards,

Prabhat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prabhat,

Check copy control setting in VTAA, header level.

In standard, routine LV45C001 does not check if credit block is assigned to the reference document or not. You can read credit status of the reference document and give an error message if required.

Edit note: I've misunderstood your question, as I've thought you were asking about preventing sales order creation if quotation has credit block. What you've actually described should not be happening the way you drew actually. What happens if you create the sales order without reference to quotation for the same customer? Does it get blocked?

Message was edited by: Kıvanç Bilgin

0 Kudos

Dear Kiv,

Thanks a lot for your reply. just to add Prabhat's requirement, in this case Quotation reference is mandatory to create any sales order. Now problem is if quotation status is showing as not credit approved still it is allowing to create sales order for this quotation. if we go to VKM4, there quotation approval is working properly.

is there any way to prevent the unreleased quotation for credit to be converted into sales order in a standard way or we need to do some enhancements for this..

Thanks,

Satya