cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header fixed condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am having a header fixed conditon tyoe B eg 100 EUR, it gets copied to a position with 100 pcs.

Now when I make a return for just  1 PC, the whole amount 100 EUR if added in the return order.

Any solutions to this?

Thank you and regards,

Olaf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the condition class of this condition type? Is it A (Discount and Surcharge) with calculation type B Fixed. If YES then this is because of fixed calculation type B. You need to make it C so that system changes the value as per quantity changed or you may need to change value manually if B can not be changed.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it is A (Discount and Surcharge) with calculation type B Fixed. It needs to be B in the sales invoice but when copying to the return it should adjust automatically according to quantity.

Regards,

Olaf

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Olaf,

In the Condition Type definition (Transaction V/06) try with Calculat. type indicator (under Changes which can be made) check marked.

Make sure to run the entire transaction once again after making above changes.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In that case there are two options in my mind.

1. Create a new condition type with calculation type C and re-determine the price in return order by using different pricing procedure.
  2. If you want to use same settings and pricing procedure then you need to create a custom routine and assign to your condition type or you may also use pricing user exit in program MV45AFZZ.

I would suggest 2nd option.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jingesh,

It would need to be set automatically to C when creating a return? If so, how?

Regards,

Olaf

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe it should be manually changed by going into Condition detail screen.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need an automated process, because users might not notice the value of this condition

Regards,

Olaf

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Even we change it to C manually, system doesn't calculate the way you want. You might need to go for enhancement as I said earlier.

Thank$

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Olaf,

If you need a automated process then it is not possible with standard settings. You will have to go with an enhancement as already by Moazzam.

You can think of creating a new Formula under transaction - VOFM - Formulas - Condition Value or Condition Base Value.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta