SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Center did not exist

shreekumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

When I am posting a document in FB50 I am getting following error. I have attached the screenshot. Please check it below.

I have already defined the rules in Fmderive tcode. I have already assigned Funds center with Cost center . But at the time of posting document in FB50 I am giving cost center in the line item. Fund center should be derived from the cost center . But system is unable to derive this.

I searched for this solution in the SAP Community and I found that there is a SAP note no.- 1288554 which will resolve the problem. But when I am trying to implement this in SAP system I am getting this following error. I have attached screenshot . Check it below.

Please solve my problem as soon as possible. Because I am unable to post document.

Regards,

Shreekumar

16 REPLIES 16

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, from the message above, it's clear that systems does derive fund centre. It just implies that it doesn't exist... Does it exist with this validity date? Can you share printscreen?

0 Kudos

Hello Eli,

Here I have shared the screenshot of that funds center. Please check it.

Regards

Shreekumar

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, as it can be seen, FC in the message '01010' doesn't correspond to FC created 'FC101010'. So, check your rules.

0 Kudos

I have checked everything and also I have checked FM derivation rule. All configuration has done properly. Here I have attached some screenshot of this . Please check it.

In the above screenshot I have assigned Funds center with a cost center.

In the above screenshot when I save this document ,I am getting this error (Highlighted in red box) . Funds center should derive from the cost center but it is not deriving . So please give me solution for this issue.

Regards,

Shreekumar

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Set a trace in FMDERIVE and check why your rule is not triggered.

By the way, your rule seems to be not 'overwriting' one. So, if you had already some FC in the transaction (manually or from anohter rule), it won't do anything. If you want it to be decisive, set 'overwrite' flag in the rule.

0 Kudos

I set a trace in FMDERIVE and posted the result below. Please check the screenshot below.

Regards,

Shreekumar

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Continue further... For the moment FC is still not the one mentioned in the message.

0 Kudos

Sorry could you please tell me clearly what information I need to give .

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FC in the message is coming from somewhere; it's either in a rule, derived from an object or in some user development. You have to see from where it's coming... FC101010 is overwritten by another value, if I judge by the information you provided.

0 Kudos

Actually in trace I entered FC like I mentioned in the below screenshot. Please check it.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How can I check exactly?

0 Kudos

Here I have given some screenshot from Trace which was activated in FMDERIVE. I found that system is unable to derive funds center from cost center and commitment item from the gl account. Please check the screenshot.

Another thing I found  that in Activate/Deactivate funds management step - "Account assignment derivation option has deactivated". I think due to this system is unable to derive any Funds center and commitment item in Funds management. Also I tried to activate it but I got below error. Please check the error below.

Regards,

Shreekumar

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Of course, it should be switched on. You have to pass this customization through the transport.

0 Kudos

I am trying to switch it on but it is in display mode. So I searched for the solution and found that First go to - SE11,  Table- V_T001_FMACT and go to maintenance status tab and set to Read and Change instead of Read. Then we can activate it. But When I am going to change it on SE11, it is asking for Access key. I have attached some screenshot of it. Kindly check it and give me any alternative solution for this.

Regards,

Shreekumar

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to do it in development system. Anyway, I believe the issue is closed.

0 Kudos

Thanks for guide me ...

Regards,

Shreekumar