cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you suggest me the Solution on Work order Push Scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

We are working on work order push scenario and notification push scenario also within work manager 6.3 application and we are using operation assignment type and we have configured polling setting enable for workorder push and notification push in agentry and did all the configuration in deployment folder and back end also. So when the priority is set to high in both notification and order, let me push both objects to Work Manager. But it could not push the order and notification into device.

Could you please let me know Is it work for both functionality within WM application at that same time, do we need to do any changes in config panel and please help us here.

Notes: If I did configuration setting only for notification in agentry and it was working fine and push notification number into device.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh,

Check the configuration panel client global Wo.AssignmentType, Change the global value to 2 and re-verify the work order push functionality.

For notification push functionality, refer to the below note.

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2262638/E

Thanks&Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vignesh,

Standard Work Manager application doesn't support push functionality for assignment type other than 1,2,3,4.

So, could you please tell me what type of assignmenttype you are using? If its Operation level work center then you have to customize SAP and Java code to work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajitesh,

In my project i am using the Operation level assignment Type-2 with personal number.

So could you please help me i n this...

Regards,

Vignesh Anandhan