Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact of return goods after migration of TAXINJ to TAXINN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected Gurus, Please advice impact on return sales orders after migrating to TAXINN. Goods sold during TAXINJ is returned after system is migrated in to TAXINN, Please list out me the impacts.  Attempting for the first time in forum - Please advice if i deviated any forum rules. Regards, Naren

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Impact is you cannot refer the parent billing document when creating the return order with TAXINN procedure.  So you need to have a separate return order type with no reference mandatory, to differentiate from other sales returns, if need be

G. Lakshmipathi

5 REPLIES 5

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Impact is you cannot refer the parent billing document when creating the return order with TAXINN procedure.  So you need to have a separate return order type with no reference mandatory, to differentiate from other sales returns, if need be

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Lakshmipathi, Our client wants to have refer the same billing document which they used during TAXINJ. Please advice to meet this requirement. Regards, Naren

0 Kudos

Not possible to meet your client requirement since the pricing procedure would be different in both the cases.  But if your client is very rigid in having this requirement, then you need to go with billing user exit RV60AFZC where you need to add the logic not to validate the pricing procedure in billing document.  But again, since this is not going to be a regular exercise (TAXINJ returns), I would not recommend to go with customization.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Not possible to meet your client requirement since the pricing procedure would be different in both the cases.  But if your client is very rigid in having this requirement, then you need to go with billing user exit RV60AFZC where you need to add the logic not to validate the pricing procedure in billing document.  But again, since this is not going to be a regular exercise (TAXINJ returns), I would not recommend to go with customization. G. Lakshmipathi