cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO_CCMAST: unable to delete the entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am able to write the entries in the file for CO_CCMAST Archiving Object but unable to delete the entries from CSKS & CSKT even though session number is deleted successfully and able to see the session number in green color under statistics.

Please need your help on solving the same.

Thanks,

Ningappa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This screenshot does neither show that you have  successfully archived an entry   CSKS & CSKT from nor does it show whether the deletion program ran with a production variant and successfully deleted entries for X from other tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for d quick response

yes I am able to archive successfully & plz find the enclosed screen shot and when we schedule the delete job getting the below spool as shown in d 2nd screen shot. but session number is removed from the delete program  and able to see in green color under statistics.

Kindly help me on the same.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't share the opinion of calling it "successful"

Looking into the write log it clearly says it archived incompletely

You cannot expect that the whole master data is deleted if you still have it referenced in existing documents.

SAP further says in the deletion log that it adjusted the validity period, probably closed it with a past date so that this cost center cannot be used in new documents anymore.

This part will be archived and deleted after you archived and deleted your documents where this cost center is used.