cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Process Orchestration HTTPS Aktiv / Integration Builder - PO Ressource be could not be loaded Integration Builder

dastefl_muc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dastefl_muc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, This solution to the Problem ###com.sap.aii.connect.secure_connections###;

NWA-> configuration-> infrastructure-> Java System Properties-> Services (Tab). Search for "AII Config Service" an Search "com.sap.aii.connect.secure_connections" Change Parameters "all"  

(com.sap.aii.connect.secure_Connections Parameters Default "blank")

Thanks.

Regards,

Stefan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

shashank_agarwal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally these errors are due to JAVA version , may be you need to degrade your java version based on Service pack you are using of PO .

Or try to upgrade PO patch.

Thanks.

dastefl_muc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman Sritharan, that does not make me happy Thanks. Regards, Stefan

dastefl_muc
Explorer
0 Kudos

We have the following error message com.sun.deploy.net.FailedDownloadException: Ressource konnte nicht geladen werden: http://SID.DOMAIN.de:53200/rep/repository/com.sap.xpi.ibrep.client.jar                 at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.actionDownload(Unknown Source)                 at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.getCacheEntry(Unknown Source)                 at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.getCacheEntry(Unknown Source)                 at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.getResourceCacheEntry(Unknown Source)                 at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.getResourceCacheEntry(Unknown Source)                 at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.getResource(Unknown Source)                 at com.sun.javaws.LaunchDownload$DownloadTask.call(Unknown Source)                 at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)                 at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)                 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)                 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)                 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

mate_moricz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Check SAP KBA 2253896 - InvalidKeyException logging in to PI Integration Builder.

Regards,
Mate

dastefl_muc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hallo Mate, Yes "Client certificate authentication issues with TLS 1.2 and browser keystore" I have already checked My question: Do I need to install a certificate in the sapjvm_6 ? Regards, Stefan

mate_moricz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I would say that you need add the certificate that is missing to the Keystore in NWA.

Regards,
Mate

dastefl_muc
Explorer
0 Kudos

I do not understand, the certificate from NWA in the keytool from sapjvm_6 ? Regards, Stefan

mate_moricz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Can you be a bit more specific? Are you trying to import in Integration Builder? You face issues starting Integration Builder?

Regards,
Mate

dastefl_muc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Mate, We are trying to open Integration Builder.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
dastefl_muc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Sritharan,

I had already tried.

Thank you very much

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

did you explicitly try to re-initialize the archives?

For me, "restore archives" didn't work, but "restore archives and generate new signature" did the trick.

Regards,

Thomas

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

clear the java files and check.

dastefl_muc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas, "restore archives and generate new signature" was not successful. Thank Regards, Stefan