Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Personas 2.0 - Tab Merging and Search Help problem

DouglasCezar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guys and girls, how are you doing?

I'm facing a problem and would like to ask if someone has already gone through this:

I'm building a flavor based on MM01 where I merge 4 of its tabs into 2 tabs and the remaining tabs are hidden.

The first tab the user sees is made of two merged tabs and the second tab the user sees is made of another two merged tabs. So the user sees 2 tabs. Everyhing is ok until here.

The problem occurs when the user clicks on the second tab, then he clicks on the search help icon of any field, select something and confirm. After this the system should go back to the second tab because it is where the user was originally. But the system is changing automatically to the first tab without the user doing anything.

I've checked screen overwriting ids and done it where needed. I've tried a lot of other things but nothing worked.

Does anyone have any clue?

Thank you very much!

Douglas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DouglasCezar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Would it have any relation with SAP note 1999747 ?

I haven't done the proper configurations for MM01 as described on this note.

former_member194736
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Douglas -

Its important to follow the configuration of the overwrite rules as indicated in the note - 1999747.

Once you have the overwrites correctly done in the Admin transaction, please re-run your scenario.

I would recommend opening a ticket with your connection details so we can look into the issue, if it still continues to be the case.

Thanks

Vandana

DouglasCezar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vandana,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I've done the configuration and I noted that, after doing this, all the work I've did on MM01 screens seemed to disappear. Then I removed the configuration and the modified screens showed up back again.

Please, do you know if there is any way to not lose the screens I've already built when doing the configuration? Since I've built nine screens based on different views of MM01, it will be a considerable amount of effort to rebuild all of them.

I'll check my connection details and open a support ticket tomorrow.

Thank you!

Douglas

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Douglas,

You can use flavor updater program to apply screen and control overwrite rules to your flavor. More details here

https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Img/Personas+2.0+SP03+Features#Personas2.0SP03Features-Persona...

Thanks

Chinthan

Answers (0)