Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GBAPP_PRAPPROVAL MISSING FOR FIORI APPLICATION CONFIGURATION

former_member227363
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are configuring PR/PO approvals on FIORI.

In our landscape we have already added

Software Component Version for front end=UIX01EAP 100 - SP 9

Software Component Version for backend=GBAPP002 600 - SP 10

On Scenerio definition, under Technical Service Name, we are not able to find GBAPP_PRAPPROVAL and GBAPP_POAPPROVAL technical services.

Please note that we can see these services in SICF.

We have attached all relevant screenshots in the attached document.

Please request you to help asap.

Thank you

sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member227363
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh,

As per your suggestion, we corrected the error and removed one system alias but now we are not able to file  GBAPP_POAPPROVA technical service name in scenario description.

Please suggest.

Thanks

SANDEEP

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scenario definition is not applicable for the Approve PO Fiori app. This is only required for configuring the My Inbox app.

Regards,

Saurabh

former_member227363
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh,

Thanks for help, Can please tell suggest me difference between Fiori app and My inbox app.

We have configure SAP Fiori app but in Approval purchase order we are not getting any entry.

Thanks

Sandeep

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Generally for specific workflow approval scenarios like PO/PR/Purchase Contract approval you can use the dedicated Fiori approval apps - these apps are developed to show not only the list of pending PO/PR but also the header and item level details in these. My Inbox can be used for all other custom workflow scenarios My Inbox can be used.

Regarding no entry in the Fiori Approve Purchase Orders there are a couple of things you can check:

1. Firstly verify if indeed the user has any PO work items pending for approval in the SAP Inbox

(transaction SBWP in the back end ERP system)

2. Check if you have correctly configured the workflow task id under customizing (transaction SPRO) in the back end ERP system as given in the Configuration Tasks - Workflow section here - App Implementation: Approve Purchase Orders - SAP Fiori principal apps 1.0 for SAP ERP - SAP Library

former_member227363
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

Thanks for help first.

Still we have blank Zero and No data screen, As per your suggestion we did all configuration but still we are facing same massage.

Please suggest.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you see any error message in the browser console? Also do you see any missing authorizations in the transaction SU53 on the gateway system?

former_member227363
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh,

Their no missing authorization in SU53 and not even error message.

I have one doubt,Is it important to assign Workflow to role "SAP_MM_PO_APV_APP" ?

PFA

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think that should be necessary. Are you using Approve PO/Approve PR/both these apps? Please ensure that the role SAP_MM_PO_APV_APP/SAP_MM_PR_APV_APP is assigned to the user in the back end and that PO/PR workflows are present in the user's SAP Inbox.

former_member227363
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh,

Yes we are using both the Approve PO/Approve PR and also we tried to assigned workflow in role and check but still we are not able to get data.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this - in transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE on your gateway server click on the Find button and enter ZGBAPP_POAPPROVAL and see if it returns the search result. Similarly check for ZGBAPP_PRAPPROVAL. If these services have been activated already then they won't be visible in the Add Selected Services screen.

former_member227363
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh,

Thanks for replay.

As per you suggestion, we find that ZGBAPP_POAPPROVAL but when we are trying to generate XML file for ZGBAPP_POAPPROVAL its showing error no system alias find.

Thanks

SANDEEP

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error message is quiet clear - currently you have 2 system aliases assigned but none of them is marked as the default system alias. Set one of the systems from ERP_DEV and ERP_DEV400 as the default system alias for the OData services.