cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock related issue

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an issue related to QM.

I created an Inspection lot manually using QA01 for a semi-finished material with a customized inspection type with inspection lot origin 05.Qty-3000.

But i am not able to see the stock in MMBE.How can i see the stock?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

first of all why you are creating inspection lot manually ???. please give the business requirement and why you are expecting generation of stock during this manual inspection lot creation ?.

Inspection lots are generated automatically when you perform logistics transactions and stocks will go to quality stocks during this.

Only during exceptional situations inspection lots are created manually through QA01.  Manual inspection lots are non-stock relevant as explained by the other forum members.

Thanks

Kumar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member7790
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

As explained by Craig and Dipeshkumar Manual lot creation (QA01) will not create any stock.

If you want to create inspection lot with stock relevant then you have to follow Completed Process.

For example :-  1.Create Process order

2. Do Goods receipt

3, Inspection lot will be created  is stock relevant.

Since in your case Lot Origin is 05 (others goods receipt ) You can create stock relevant inspection lot by using relevant movement type.

Example :-  I am creating inspection lot for Qty 3000 using Movement type 554 ( T-code MB1A).

In below screen shot inspection lot is created and it is stock relevant.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to the above, QA01 does not create stock either.

Craig

0 Kudos

Thank you Craig.

Is there a way i can check where the stock is?

former_member198406
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any lot created manually using QA01 are not stock relevant i.e. Inspection lot will not have stock posting tab in Usage Decision. It can only be used to capture the analytical data only.

For checking the stock, you need to use transaction MMBE and MB52. These transaction have multiple selection criteria and based on your selection criteria it will show the as on date (current) stock.

Regards,

Dipeshkumar Bhavsar

former_member7790
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

Manual lot creation is not stock relevant. There will not be any stock posting.

Regards,

Vivek