cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive Purchase Order in SRM 5.0@ extended classic senario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Guru,

I use SRM 5.0 in extended classic senario, how can i archive purchase order with limit order using standard SAP?

Thanks.

Regards,

Kim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

richard_feco
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

your question is a quite open one. So I try to answer with different flavours - hope there a right one for you.

In case you'd like to archive over system boundaries, i.e. since to ECC PO is a copy of a leading PO in SRM, you might expect that you somehow can archive both at once. This is not happening - i.e. you have to archive both separately.

When you look up notes 726509 SRM archiving: Archiving of R/3 documents with SRM, 723685 SRM: History after the archiving of R/3 documents you might figure out more.

There was an issue in archiving that the workitems were not archived with reference to the SRM document - but this is resolved via note as well. Search for related notes with 'Archiving' + 'SRM' in the service portal.

When you want to figure out more regarding the archiving dependencies you can look up the archiving trx. SARA resp. the archiving programs in SE38: BBP_DP_ARCH_* (CHECK, DELETE, WRITE, SET_STATUS).

Regards,

Richard