Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori LaunchPad Site: Destination Is Not Accessible

Anuj07
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have built an HTML5 application using SAP web IDE. This HTML5 app is using destination defined in HANA Cloud platform cockpit.

Now I would like to register my HTML5 App to SAP Fiori Launchpad.

Unfortunately, After registering to Fiori Launchpad the destination of HTML5 App is not accessible. In standalone HTML App destination is accessible.

Can anyone assist me on this.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Anuj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

This might be happening because of a missing module path prefix. Can you please inspect the URL in both browser requests (FLP and standalone) and paste them here?

Thanks,

Guy

Anuj07
Employee
Employee
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

I'm sorry but I don't see any request going through this destination in your application (https://webapp-hcpappsprog.dispatcher.ap1.hana.ondemand.com/?hc_reset), nor do I see any reference to the destination in the neo-app.json file.

Can you please recheck?

Guy Roth

SAP HANA Cloud Platform, Portal Service

If you find this answer useful or correct, please mark it accordingly for the benefit of other members.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

I looked in your code again. You are not actually using destinations, but simply reading a JSON file from your application's folder.

First, you should move the plants file to the webapp folder (this is the root of your application). Then, change your method as follows:

var fnLoadCities = function() {

jQuery.getJSON(jQuery.sap.getModulePath("sap.hana.cloud.samples.multitenancy_app") + "/plants").done(function(mData) {

oAppModel.setData(mData);

});

};

Guy Roth

If you find this answer useful or correct, please mark it for the benefit of other members.

Anuj07
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Guy,

I have moved the destination file (name is plantlist) to the webapp folder but it is still not resolved.

Best Regards,

Anuj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you also change the code as I wrote?

Guy Roth

If you find this answer useful or correct, please mark it for the benefit of other members.

Anuj07
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Yes Guy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The code in the links you sent is still the same.

Guy Roth

Anuj07
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Yes Guy, You are right the code is not syncing. Actually there is issue with my project structure.

due to which my changes were not reflecting in the deployed code.

I have created fresh HTML5 project and everything is fine  now

HTML5 App

https://oilandgasmultitenantapp-hcpappsprog.dispatcher.ap1.hana.ondemand.com

FLP:

https://flpnwc-hcpappsprog.dispatcher.ap1.hana.ondemand.com/sites?siteId=1c50e2f9-aed8-4e0b-a3ab-49b...

Thanks a lot for your support!

Best Regards,

Anuj