Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blogs: Purpose of "View My Posts"?

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aaaand another one,

this is not an issue, but a feedback or more like a question.

On the right hand next to the "Moderation" link in the blogsphere there is the link "View My Posts".

If I look at the content, I don't only see my posts/blogs, but also those of others, comments and reports (moderator alerts). There are bulk actions available to move everything to trash etc.

Do I see this because I have moderator rights?

Will this be removed in one of the next updates or what is the purpose of this overview?

Regards,

Steffi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But I wonder how this page looks for a non-moderator. Because I find it pretty overwelming. I mean, look at all those information and buttons and links etc.

And clicking on the Dashboard brings an HTTP 403 error page, as does choosing any of its two underlying points.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can show you how it looks on a smartphone for a user without moderation rights (have no private mode in my companies browser, so no option to switch accounts)

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's helpful. Okay, this looks better. ^^ So there is no sidebar on the left?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the mobile version of this page is no side bar , the moderator has just the other options in the header like in your screenshot from the PC.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is how it looks for a non-moderator on laptop:

I have no idea what to do with the Comments section.

It shows my comments with edit/approve/unapprove/spam/thrash/reply, my IP address and date.

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now it's part of the Actions menu:

And it's still confusing and its purpose is a myth. Will this disappear before GoLive?

Regards,

Steffi.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you should only see your own blogs by default, if you have moderator rights, then you can see all after further clicking in the next page