cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email configuration in CHARM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working in CHARM. I have copied SMCR -> YMCR, SMMJ -> YMMJ  transaction and I have created request for change, now the problem is,  mail is not triggering after the RFC is created. Then, when assigning the scope as a normal change i cant able to confirm that YMMJ which i have copied is reflecting or not. How i have to make sure that YMMJ have been used in scope?  Please explain it and also tell whether we dint follow the correct procedure or not.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185048
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Sangeetha,

If the email action have been configured, check in the processing log tab to see email action is triggered or not. Send the screen cap.

For the target transaction type to appear in normal change, you have the define the copy control and activate it in SPRO settings.

it's under Transactions -> Copy control

Thanks,

Karthikeyan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks karthikeyan, In that copy control, I have copied YKCR (Request for change) as source transaction type into YSMJ (Normal change) as target transaction type.I have to know how this changes are getting reflect in SM_CRM and another thing I want to know that i am in a correct way or not. If not can you please explain how to do it. I have attached the screenshot that we get after doing copying control for transaction for your reference.