Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Mystery MX_PERSON objects

Hi guys,

I'm encountering an issue where I seem to be getting some random MX_PERSON objects being created in the identity store under the name MX_<value> like MX_123456.

IdM version:  IdM 8.0 SP2 PL6

Database: Oracle 11.2

In the identity store I seem to be acquiring random MX_PERSON objects...

So I have a look in the audit tables and I can see the task referenced that created the object.

select * from MXP_AUDIT where mskey = (select distinct mskey from idmv_vallink_ext where mskey = (select mcmskey from idmv_entry_simple where mcmskeyvalue = 'MX_889242'));

And the task seems to be a 1 step process to resolve dynamic groups for an entry... eh?

select * from MXP_TASKS where taskid = 5086;

The process is attached to to some MX_PERSON attributes to be called on a modify event.

and heres the content of the script...

function custom_resolveDGMembership(Par) {

/* Reset result */

var result = "";

var lv_identity = Par.get("MSKEY");

/* Check the value isn't null and proceed, else return a null value and stop wasting time */

if (Par != null && Par != "") {

var lv_sqlResult = uSelect(lv_sqlQuery);

var arrayOfResults = lv_sqlResult.split("!!");

/* Loop through the array and get the mskey of the manager for each time interval. */

for (i = 0; i < arrayOfResults.length; i++) {

result = uResolveDGMembership(arrayOfResults[i], lv_identity);

} else {

result = "";

return "";

Anyone experienced anything similar or have any thoughts on what might be causing these entries to be created?

Reproducing the issue seems to be near on impossible (happens sporadically).  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Hi Patrick

Do the users have any additional information on them or are they just empty shells.

The MSKEYVALUE looks like what happens if you don't provide one during a create.  I wonder if its trying to write out data to the blank MSKEY and creating a new entry for it. Given you're not using the MSKEY value, change the attribute name to DUMMY or something similar

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question