cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOT ABLE TO GENERATE MEASUREMENT REPORT IN OUR DEVELOPMENT SERVER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

As usual submission of user measurement report to sap ..we are trying to generate user measurement report using usmm..when i am trying to generate system measurement after user classification rsu* jobs are all showing cancelled in sm37..when i tried to check the job log details its showing no log entries are showing for the selected job i checked in sm21 also nothing is there..so what should i do to generate successful user measure ment report i tried to apply the notes also 1723097 and 1949391 but no use..plz guide me regarding on this..

Best regards,

venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you check with this OSS note? Also check, whether there is any short dump generated in this regard.

1150840 - System measurement: Unlocking the USMM

Regards,

Ganesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ganesan,

Thank you for your reply. yesterday i tried but its showing adobe service is not installed..i am attaching the screen shot for your reference..

Best regards,

vs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The status is "can not be implemented" so you can not implement this OSS note as the correction is already included in your support package. Have you tried the another step mentioned in that OSS note?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call transaction USMM and enter the command "%UNLOCK" in the command field

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,

Ganesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried but no use ganesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is really strange. But without any error log or screenshot, it is really very hard for us to suggest a solution. What is the SAP_BASIS release of your system?

Regards,

Ganesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your SAP_BASIS version is relevant for this note, i hope this note will help you to solve the issue.

1586326 - Transaction USMM, background jobs terminate

Regards,

Ganesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

please guide me regarding on this as soon as possible we need to submit the results to sap as soon as possible..:(