Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting SAP PCo License keys in SAP Market Place

former_member1231563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I was trying to apply for License keys for SAP PCo 2.3 in SAP Market place but getting an error on navigating to the required screen

Firstly, i clicked on "Request a Key" on the main page as shown below

On Clicking i got into a new page that displayed an error "SAP License Keys Error"

Has the link changed or is there an upgrade activity going on or else i am missing something?

Kindly help me out to resolve this

Thanks

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196557
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Praveen,

Can you update to the most recent PCo 15.1 SP and patch? Starting with PCo 15.0 SP4 last year, PCo no longer requires a license key.

Do you have authentication to retrieve SAP software license keys?

If you have to continue with PCo 2.3, you will have to submit a support ticket against MFG-PCO to have this issue looked into.

Regards, Steve

former_member1231563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Steve,

Thanks for the quick response!!

I was trying to retrieve the keys with the help of my Client's ID who does have authorization of doing so as we have done in the past

So, we currently have PCo 2.3 installed, Could you kindly guide me on the steps to update to PCo 15.1 SP and Patch?

Also, i hope it would be compatible with MII 14.0

Best Regards

Praveen

former_member196557
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

PCo 15.1 is backwards compatible with MII14. It still supports TagQuery as well as PCoQuery from MII, and PCo MII destination is the same for MI14 and later versions.

Please refer the Installation and Upgrade section at http://help.sap.com/pco for upgrade details. As always, perform an upgrade on a Dev or Test environment first and test thoroughly.

Regards, Steve

former_member1231563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Steve,

On going through the link & while trying to access the installation guide, an error is getting displayed as shown below

Could you kindly suggest what needs to be done?

Thanks

Praveen

former_member196557
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Once you select the document from the first page, you should have been prompted for a user name and password to access the document storage. Either you used the wrong user/password or your account is not enabled for access to the documents. You will need to ask your SAP account team to determine why your account does not have access.

Regards, Steve

former_member1231563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Steve,

I installed SAP PCo 15.1 in one of the test servers, i am able to configure source, destination as well as the agent successfully but when i am trying to create a PCo data server in MII, its not able to find the WSDL

I checked the Management Host in the Options tab of PCo, it shows the service running, when i try to click "Open WSDL in Web browser" icon, it does not load the WSDL on the browser but gives HTTP

404 error as shown below

The tcp port sharing service is also enabled

Kindly help me resolve the issue

Thanks

Praveen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1231563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Got it working, Actually the destination was not configured successfully as the authentication was failing

It's working now, with some new source & destination systems & no need of License keys as you highlighted

Thanks

Praveen